im a new B

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Postby Nitetimes » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:15 am

comet the dog wrote:....... how long can you put off new windows and a dishwasher a new roof, carpet, siding, water lines plumbing . oh im just kidding, we dont need new carpet :R :R :R
rob

A lot longer than you might think believe me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rich

ImageImage
-
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves
against tyranny in government.
- Thomas Jefferson -
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a butt kickin'.
Nitetimes
7000 Club
7000 Club

Postby comet the dog » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:03 am

ive been veto'd. i had settlrd on using the cabin car design as a base, but the wife dont like it :( too damn big :x . apparently we were not on the same page. she didnt expect the trailer to be built for the entire family. just her and i :roll: for when the kids are gone. till then we will continue as we were, tenting it.

so i am going to begin building a small covered utility trailer to tow behind our Focus. approx. 42"wx60"Lx30h. with a hinged top and a roof rack for bicycles.

would really like it to include water tank and sink w/water heater :shock: i dont think thats too much to ask. i might just make it a small "chuck wagon" that would be fun and a bit of a challenge. any ideas?
comet the dog
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:37 am

Well now---ya just need to build it 4x8 and very light weight. Put the tent in and sneak a blow up bed in. Now when it is time to go to sleep, out comes the tent---in go the children and you get to sleep in the Teardrop. You can always say it has more resale and besides you need it bigger to haul other stuff. 8) ;) :lol:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby MOKI SEAKER » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:11 am

I think thats what these are 21st century chuckwagons. I am sure your wife would like to have a place to cook and keep her pots and pans organized, and darn what are you going to do with all that space up front in the trailer. :roll: Oh, I know you can put a bed up there, Ah, just incase it rains. Yea, I can see it now. Jim G 8) 8)
If you don’t read the newspaper, you are uninformed.. If you do read the newspaper. You are misinformed.
Mark Twain
MOKI SEAKER
The 300 Club

Previous

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves