"New" old guy from Wisconsin

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

"New" old guy from Wisconsin

Postby Sierrajack » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:54 am

:D
Well, looks like I have been bitten by the Teardrop thing so here I am gleaning what info I can. I started building and ran out of good weather so have shelved the idea for awhile. So for now I can dream and plan and ask some questions to get me up and started when the snow melts and my hands thaw.
Sierrajack
The 300 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:01 pm

Welcome to the playground SierraJack,
Spend you day/night playing in the best sandbox around. We understand the freeze, having had one of our own. :?

Where are you located? Perhaps there will be a gathering soon in your area. :thumbsup: Oh and please feed the need. :pictures: :pictures: :pictures: Just to keep the mad ones happy ya know. 8)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby oklahomajewel » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:14 pm

Welcome !!!! We know what you feel like... even here in the South Central frozen plains we're itchin for spring !!! Teardrop finishing and camping!!!

You'll find this is the BEST group of people for help, encouragement, questions, and CAMPING !!! Find a campout and don't be afraid to attend even if not in a teardrop !!!

julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby elmo » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:29 pm

Welcome to the Funny Farm! :crazy:

Where at you at in Wisconsin? I am up here in Green Bay. And if you haven't found it yet we have a gathering down in Racine in April.

http://tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=13124

Also there is a lot of good info here...not from me...I am usually looking for it, so if you have any questions there is a lot of friendly people here to answer them for you.

Elmer
It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker.
elmo
Donating Member

Hey Thanks

Postby Sierrajack » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:48 pm

Thanks guys and gals for the welcome. I'm located in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. My wife gets upset when I call it Chipmunk Falls. We bought an 18 foot travel trailer last Spring and have been out in it several times and that's cool. I wanted to build something smaller and maybe just have some fun both in the building and in the camping. Who knows, maybe someone will come along and want to buy it. I have tons of ideas and questions but the temps kinda keep me in the house. Well, so much to write about and so little time. Again, Thanks Much.
Sierrajack
The 300 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves