Introduution of Myself

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Introduution of Myself

Postby maven » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:08 am

Hi I am Maven . I have been Lurking in the shadows for a time , I do not always have time to post , Have never posted in a on line board or a chat room. I always thought the phone was faster and better average call 3-6 min . I am a Licensed Journeyman Electrician Who's Woodworking hobby has put me into position of restoring many Travel Trailers , old airplanes , and vintage cars some even had wood frames wrapped in sheet metal , I live in the Central valley of California.. I am married and have been for 24 years one daughter grown and finishing school. My wife's Hobie is animals she has more pets than I can count from Horses to doves. Pets mean more chores. We are one of the first members of E-Bay love to look to see what oddity will sell and for how much what amazing world we live in .. I am the youngster of a group of elders . I like to extract their knowledge sometimes it's like prying apart two welded items. also they know who has what and where . Now as for joining I have used the Internet mostly for the pictures to rebuild items to their original form . O and to get the best laughs I have ever had they screwed this or tried to bend this and I have noticed they are doing the best they can, they just do not know any better. Even a few stories to tell , As for me I never had a teardrop that I just had to have or wanted to keep , until last year.. I really like saving the old trailers but never became attached to one, 8 out of 10 were owned by someone who got one and found that restoring it was over their head.. No Sorry I am personally not a Purest I would not own one that was completely original neither would the original owners..and Sorry I am not a Hot Rodd-er either to much wax and glare for me . AS for mine it is unique and defies all the rules and fools a lot of people.. Well I hope this is enough to introduce myself please forgive all spelling and grammar and punctuation

O PS : is the electrical drawing complete??? The one I saw has safety issues and need some minor tweaking the wire sizes quoted from the N.E.C. are from the wrong table their close but not right [/list]
maven
Donating Member

Postby Jimbo » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:14 am

Welcome aboard. ;) I don't think anything is ever complete around here. Always room for input.
Started many, finished none... Bought a TTT <Sigh> ;)
Jimbo
2nd Teardrop Club

Postby Miriam C. » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:19 am

Welcome to the play pit Maven.

That depends on which drawing you are looking at. A bunch of us do it a little different depending on our needs and personal feeling on the matter. Electrical can be fun around here. 8) Feel free to join in.

Sounds like you have some experience to share and that is always appreciated. We also have a thing about the pictures. Lots of pictures and bubble oil for the Aunti. ;)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves