Hooked on Teardrops in Nebraska...

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Yankton get together

Postby Aaron Coffee » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:53 pm

I have kind of toyed with the idea of getting some together for Yankton. I only live 30 miles or so away. One problem with the state campgounds(above the dam) is that its hard to get in without reservations, and you have to have a state park sticker. Even the reservations fill up fast(can reserve a spot 3 months in advance) Below the dam is a nice campground that is run by the army corpse(spelling?) of engineers, that doesn't require a sticker. I camp there every labor day week and there is a annaul AA campout that week and I think they have to make arrangements on that a year in advance or so.
If I could shut my brain off, I could save myself alot of time, money and effort.
Aaron Coffee
1000 Club
1000 Club

Yanton

Postby Aaron Coffee » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:52 pm

Sorry, didn't mean to sound so negative. I have thought about a small gathering at Yankton, but wouldn't know where to start. One of these first nce weekends I will get over to Yankton and talk to em at the campgrounds and see what it would entail to have a get together. I have also thought of getting together some TD's to go to a local car show or two. Guess what I am saying is, I would be game for a get together at Yankton, and would help out on it.
Thanks
Aaron Coffee
If I could shut my brain off, I could save myself alot of time, money and effort.
Aaron Coffee
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby JunkMan » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:11 am

rvp986 wrote:How does one get out the bug and his feelers for an annual meet in the Midwest at Yankton.. Lewis & Clark area for 2008? Anyone interested? :twisted:

I don't know how I missed this, but we would definatly be interested, (depending on the date). Been taklking about getting back to that area for a couple of years now.
Jeff & Odie
Black Hills of South Dakota
JunkMan
500 Club

Previous

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves