Hi from Sydney, Australia

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hi from Sydney, Australia

Postby Steve F » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:57 am

Hi All,

Names Steve and come from sunny Sydney (well it was today anyway). I've done quite a lot of metal work with my Jeep Cherokee, making bumpers, tyre carrier, rock rails etc and lifting it 4" and all that kind of stuff. Now I want to make myself a teardrop, most likely a Benroy. Anyway, I'll make the trailer myself (5'x8') with 31x10.5x15 tyres (the jeep runs 32") and lift to match, it must go anywhere, and then take it from there.

This forum looks like a great resource and in the few days I've been a member I've gleaned a great deal of info from it. Cant wait to get started but most likely wont get going until after Easter now.

Cheers
Steve
Steve F
The 300 Club

Postby bledsoe3 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:11 am

Welcome Steve. We are getting quite a few members from down under. I'm sure Paul will be chiming in shortly to welcome you as well.
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
bledsoe3
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:45 am

Welcome the the best little play house around. Happy to see you have been looking around and are getting a design worked. We are happy to give out information and the only payment is pictures cause the Aussi Paul and the Great MadOne ---well you understand. :lol: 8) ;)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby PaulC » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:27 pm

Hi Steve, Great to see another Aussie joining up. Offroads the go 8) Check my album and if you have any questions, ask away.
You may not be aware that the Australian Teardrop Forum is having a get together in Broken Hill over Easter.
As Miriam says, keep us posted with pics, coz "we" luv 'em.

Cheers
Paul :thumbsup:
Time is the only real capital we have. Money you can replace but time you cannot.
PaulC
3rd Teardrop Club

Postby mikeschn » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:41 pm

Hey welcome Steve F. Oh no, another Steve F. I don't know how we are going to tell em apart! :lol:

Have fun on your build!

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Steve F » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:08 pm

PaulC wrote:Hi Steve, Great to see another Aussie joining up. Offroads the go 8) Check my album and if you have any questions, ask away.
You may not be aware that the Australian Teardrop Forum is having a get together in Broken Hill over Easter.
As Miriam says, keep us posted with pics, coz "we" luv 'em.

Cheers
Paul :thumbsup:

Went out to Broken Hill a few years ago on the way to the Flinders (through Yunta) and then on to Cameron Corner and Bourke, it's a great spot and I'd love to go again but I'll be 4WDing up at Coffs over Easter with a whole bunch of Jeepers.

My next big trip will hopefully be a crossing of the Simpson with TD in tow :)

As soon as I get things underway the pics will start coming.

Cheers
Steve
Steve F
The 300 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves