Hey from KY

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hey from KY

Postby Butch the beeman » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:02 pm

Reporting in from South central Kentucky. Someone from here came over to the Ford Six Performance site and told me about this site.
I don't have any photos or ways of taking any. But I have a home made 10ft long by 8ft wide camper thet I built in December of 1999 out side in Wisconsin. But instead of the teardrop shape, I made the front the hight of my pickup cab tapered back to high enough to stand full up about half way. It has a furnace and a double bed and T.V. lights, and counter space. No cooking area as we tended to cook outside on campfires.
It is mounted on an old snowmachine trailer. I also built a under the bed storage acessable from the outside thet goes clear acrossed the trailer. When I built it we were traveling selling things and liveing in the trailer sometimes as long as a month at a time.
Butch the beeman
Teardrop Inspector

Location: across the iron bridge turn off the paved road, go to the end of the road and honk

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:17 pm

Welcome to our playground Butch. Sounds like you have a wonderful Tiny Travel Trailer to me. :thumbsup: Boy I sure would love to see pictures of it. Perhaps you can go to one of the gatherings so someone can get some. :thinking:

Enjoy the site and camp with us often.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Claw » Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:39 am

Butch
Welcome.
There is a gathering at Turkey Run State Park in Indiana in May. Pull that homebuilt trailer up and join in the fun. I would love to see it. :thumbsup:

http://www.indiana.reserveworld.com/Cam ... smaps.cfm#
"Sugar Ridge area"
Turkey Run Gathering
May 18-19, 2007

Reservation # 866-622-6746

There is a thread in the Midwest section that provides a lot more information.
http://tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=13493

Are you a beekeeper?
JIM

Think about It!
Claw
500 Club

Postby Jst83 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:10 pm

Yes welcome Butch :shake hands: from a neighbor to the north. There's still lots of spots left at Turkey Run it would be a good way to meet some people from on here and see lots of different types of Tears and TTT.
Jst83
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby mikeschn » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:20 pm

Yea Butch, what Miriam said. I'd like to see photos of your trailer too.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Mike...

Miriam C. wrote:Welcome to our playground Butch. Sounds like you have a wonderful Tiny Travel Trailer to me. :thumbsup: Boy I sure would love to see pictures of it. Perhaps you can go to one of the gatherings so someone can get some. :thinking:

Enjoy the site and camp with us often.
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves