Another Hello from Colorado

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Another Hello from Colorado

Postby [email protected] » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:48 pm

Greetings,

I am yet another site Newbie and fellow dreamer of teardrops. I hope to start a project this spring and have been soaking up the knowledge this site provides. My wife and I are in our mid - 20's and this new project would actually be my 2nd teardrop. (first one was purchased already constructed and, unfortunately, is now long gone to help pay for college) Thank you in advance for all the insight and wisdom provided from your prior builds.

~ Matt

:thumbsup:
[email protected]
Teardrop Inspector

Postby NutmegJoe » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:15 pm

Welcome...

This site is great...lots of information to help with a build. I'm in the middle of mine (without much woodworking experience I might add). I'm using Steve Frederick's Build Manual and it is awesome.

I have just finished putting the fiberglass on the sides and should be constructing the walls next week...maybe it'll actually look like a teardrop soon.

Have fun!
Shelly
--------------
"Do what you like,
Like what you do"

NutmegJoe
Gold Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:29 pm

Welcome to the playground Matt. Just jump in, ask questions, and look at the build pictures in the Hall of Fame. They are absolutely wonderful.

Only one thing asked in return is that you feed the fanatics and :pictures: share the build. :lol:

Enjoy
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Gerdo » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:56 pm

Welcome Colorado.
Gerdo
1000 Club
1000 Club

Welcome

Postby benzu » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:48 pm

Welcome,

I'm also new to the whole build, and I also live in Colorado - are you in Denver? I live in the NW part of Denver called Mountain View just south of Lakeside.

I plan to start my build this spring, this forum is great for lots of information.

talk later,

Mike :thumbsup:
benzu
Teardrop Master

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves