New Member - Asheville NC

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Postby Roly Nelson » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:05 am

Welcome aboard, Al, you have come to the right place. Good for you, getting inspired by attending a TD gathering so early in your build. I have built 2 tears and both on HF trailer frames, with no problems.

You only have a few decisions to make prior to starting your trailer.......for instance: how long, how wide, galley design, interior and exterior material, just to name a few. Do check out the many pics on the various areas on the board. Then design the one that meets your fancy, after all, it's your ideas that count when it's all said and done.

Remember, you have a whole stable of experienced builders at your disposal on this board, so ask any questions you want, and you'll get many helpful answers. Once completed, your life will change. "Excuse me, do you mind if I take a look inside your cute little trailer?" Hurry up and join the merryment, and we'll be looking forward to your construction pics as well as meeting you on the road.

Roly ;)
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Previous

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves