Just saying hello!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Just saying hello!

Postby mcnab » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:43 am

Hi Guys! I already posted in "Traditional designs". I'm 45 years young carpenter and I like working with small living spaces and love curves!

I'm in the North of England and I don't ever remember seeing a teardrop on the road, but I've seen plenty on the net and I think they are brilliant!

I'm planning to build a demoutable camper version for my 4x4 truck, check out my other thread maybe you can offer some advice!
mcnab
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Juneaudave » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:57 pm

Boy...isn't Andrew a great resource!!! You CAD guys slay me with your balance of detail and design!!!!
:shock:
Anyway...welcome to the forum. We are all looking forward to your build. Post lots of pictures and ask questions if you think we might be able to help!!!
Juneaudave
Super Duper Lifetime Member

Postby Mike C. » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:17 pm

mcnab,

Glad to see you made it up here. Should get lots more hello's here. As I said down below, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy yourself here because you are among friends. :thumbsup:

But be sure and post lots of pictures, we live for pictures. :D
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Postby Miriam C. » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:39 pm

to the playground mcnab. You have a great start on a different design. Looking forward to seeing the real thing.

Keep the pictures coming and the bubble oil level. ;)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves