New teardrop owner's...almost

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New teardrop owner's...almost

Postby DeniseC » Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:43 pm

Hi everyone: My husband (Tim) and I (Denise) are anxiously waiting the completion of our Camp Inn trailer. I, like so many, watched that fateful Discovery program and fell in love with the teardrop. Our camper should be arriving the end of October. We have decided, no matter what, we will spend at least one night in the camper even if it is in the garage. I have been reading your messages for a while now and have valued all your knowledge. You've even got me looking for a cast iron waffle maker. Ha Ha! Our plan after we retire is to travel the states enjoying all our freedoms. We are fom the Chicago suburbs but hope to get to many beach areas next year. I'll be back only next time with questions that I can't find the answer to in the messages. Denise
DeniseC
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Claw » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:10 pm

Welcome Denise and Tim! :D
You have bought one of the finest Tear Drops out there in my opinion. There is a gathering with a number of folks from the Chicagoland and surrounding area shortly before you receive your camper but you are welcome to come out to Shabbona Lake State Park October 5-7 and meet some of us who enjoy our Tear Drops.

http://tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=17282
JIM

Think about It!
Claw
500 Club

welocme

Postby Eunice » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:43 pm

Welcome Denise and Tim. You will love your teardrop and this forum. The gatherings are so much fun and you meet such wonderful people. Go ahead and get the waffle iron! You will love it.
Eunice
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby Mike C. » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:55 pm

Welcome Denise and Tim,

I would tell you to enjoy the forum, but it sounds like you already have.

Get in and ask questions and just make converstion and join us at the various upcoming events. LCG II in Louisiana end of October. Check out the South Central forum. :thumbsup:

But most of all enjoy yourselves and have fun. :D
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Postby cherokeegeorge » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:27 pm

welcome to T&TTT and welcome to the camp-inn family.
George

For info on hitch covers
Teardrophitchcovers.com
cherokeegeorge
A Merkin Indian

Postby Cary Winch » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:05 am

Hey guys,

You found the right place. This is a great bunch here.

Your right, it is getting close now.

:twisted:

Cary
Cary Winch
Teardrop Manufacturer

Re: New teardrop owner's...almost

Postby Unkl Ron » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:36 pm

DeniseC wrote:My husband (Tim) and I (Denise) are anxiously waiting the completion of our Camp Inn trailer.

Tim & Denise: You've likely discovered that waiting IS the hardest part. But, you will be impressed with the finished product. Have a great time picking up your Camp-Inn in Necedah. Don't rush yourselves when you arrive at the factory, rather, be sure you get the whole tour from Cary when you pick it up. I have a Camp-Inn and really enjoy it for reasons you'll discover on your own.
Unkl Ron
Unkl Ron
Teardrop Advisor

New teardrop owner"s almost

Postby DeniseC » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:37 pm

Thanks for the nice welcome greetings.
Tim and I did a tour of the old Camp Inn factory last year. Not only are the owners nice but so are the many workers.

My 1st of many questions to come: How many of you have a lock or the club on your wheel? After reading the blogs I was alarmed a little as I wasn't thinking about someone driving off with the teardrop.

2nd - I have looked at pictures of a teardrop with a very small canvas tent suspended out one of the doors on a teardrop. It would be perfect for us when we start traveling a couple months at a time with our two cats. Does anyone know of these owners.

Thanks Denise
DeniseC
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves