New UK Dealer and member.

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New UK Dealer and member.

Postby Two Showers » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:31 pm

We are the UK North of England Dealers for the 'SLEEPER' Teardrop. We got into this because I have a spinal injury and ride a Trike. I struggled with putting tents up and so researched Teardrops. I ended up becoming the North UK Dealer.

Our's is aimed at the very light market. AT 100kg rolling weight they can be towed by Trikes, 2CV's, Mini's, Microcars and Kit cars. The unit is fibreglass on a steel chassis and easily accomodates 2 people for a dry warm night. We also do interior fit-outs. It has a door awning or additional Dome awning for that bit of extra space.
I hope you don't mind me putting this on here, but we just want to offer an alternative for those who have small cars that won't tow the heavier tears.

We can be contacted at [email protected]

Many thanks, if this is not the correct place for posting an add, please guide me in the right direction
They said "Smile, things could be worse"....

So I smiled, and things got worse.

I am a true descendant of the Hobbits.

Two Showers
Teardrop Advisor

Postby madjack » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:48 pm

TS...your a newbie and this is the newbie section...SO...welcome aboard..we do have a for sale and a manufacturers section but we can worry about that latter...I think alotta folks here may be interested in seeing what kinda awning/domes y'all are using for that bit of extra space...................
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Two Showers » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:23 pm

Many thanks for the welcome.

Teardrops are few and far between in the UK. Which is why I ended up becoming a dealer. I posted another couple of images of:

1 The door Awning, to give some headroom but no hassle with erecting anything and:

2 The dome awning, it's a poor image but we are due over in Ireland this weekend with a trade stand at a big bike/trike rally so I'll have some better shots then.

Two Showers
Teardrop Advisor

Postby mikeschn » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:42 pm

Looking at your pictures... you must live right near Andrew!!!

Mike...

P.S. Welcome to the forum.
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Two Showers » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:47 pm

Sorry I'm the newbie, Andrew who? and where abouts in the UK is he? If he has a Teardrop, I'd like to meet up with him.

Two Showers
Teardrop Advisor

Postby mikeschn » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:03 pm

Ummm... let's see. I think he's in Bradford, West Yorkshire...

Oh wait. That's you. :lol:

Actually he's up in Ole England, if you know what that means? :? I get a better bearing on him when I note that he's on the east end of Hadrian's wall.

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Mike C. » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:35 pm

Hi Two Showers,

Welcome to the forum. Cool looking trailers you have there. 8)

See you around. :thumbsup:
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:56 pm

Image to the playground Two showers! Neat looking Teardrops and enclosures. How high are they? Is this something you could stand in and do they come insulated? 8) Gets cold here. ;)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Two Showers » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:39 am

Firstly Hadrians Wall is a long long way away so I won't be popping in to visit Andrew unless I'm up that neck of the woods.

Secondly the Sleeper has standing room with the door up and the door awning on, but these are deliberately kept to the minimum weight for Trike users and small cars due to the legal towing limits over here.
Thirdly, yes they do come insulated. We were hoping to have one to show for Ireland, but the supplier has been delayed with our wall covering.

Anyone know of any Teardrop circles in the UK. We are a rare breed apparanetly.

Two Showers
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Mini Renegade » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:55 am

hi,looks good, welcome to the forum, I`m not amillion miles away, I live a stones throw from Ferry bridge power station M62 junc 33
If evvr tha dus owt fr nowt, allus do it fr thissen
Mini Renegade
500 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves