Howdy from Dallas

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Howdy from Dallas

Postby kenrichardson » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:56 pm

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Would you believe I just got on this teardrop train a few days ago. Got on your website here and all I can say is wow.

Been a camper all my life mostly backpacking or car camping but never much cared for the public campground mega trailer, rv scene.

Of course as one gets older he does have the right to look at things a bit differenly I suppose .......and of course....I never knew about tear drops. :)

ANyway, I dont think Ill be building one from scratch, though I am handy, I just dont think I would have the patience at this point.

I am strongly considering buying a factory job though and this site is a great help in getting educated.

Thanks for a great site. And to all of you who have built your own rig, my hat is off to you. There are truley some works of art on these pages.

Thanks again.

Ken
kenrichardson
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Miriam C. » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:07 pm

to the playground Ken. No problem buying either. We love teardrops from anyone. 8) How about sharing a picture when you find the perfect one. ;)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Juneaudave » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:19 pm

What's this from all you guys from small states????

Welcome!!! If you ever get the itch to drag that tear up to the land of crooked politicians, Bridges to Nowhere, and excellent seafood...we're awaiting for you!!! (small admission fee required)!!

Post pics and enjoy the crowd of enthusiastic looneys!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Juneaudave
Super Duper Lifetime Member

Postby Mike C. » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:44 pm

Hi Ken,

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have fun and join in the conversation. :thumbsup:

See you around.
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Postby peggyearlchris » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:51 pm

Welcome Ken. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Peg
peggyearlchris
500 Club

Postby Roly Nelson » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:26 am

Ken, you have come to the right place to get info regarding which kind of teardrop you plan to buy. Check out the various builders found on this board, run on over with a chashiers check, hook 'er up and come and join in the fun in teardrop land. Welcome to our group of enthusiasts and do post some pics of that new tear. Now, all you have to do is come up with a name for your new toy, they all have to have a name, you know. Enjoy.

Roly :applause:
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves