un petit nouveau " un français "

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Postby martha24 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:09 am

Bienvenue Fabrice,
Ici les gents sont bien gentil et serviable. Aussi ils aiment s’amuser toujour avec humor.
Il y a 30 ans que j’étais un au pair à Paris. Maintenant mon français est rouillé. Dans année 2000 je fait un visit en France avec ma fille et des amis. Nous avons passées pas trop loin de votre region de France. Nous avons passées par Lyon, Paray- le- Moniel, Never, Bourges, Blois, Mont St. Michel à Normandy à Paris, Reims, Verdun et vers le sud à la Suisse. J’aime la campagne de France, elle est tres belle.
Bonne chance avec le teardrop. :thumbsup:

Welcome Fabrice,
Here people are very nice and helpful. Also they like to have fun with humor. 30 years ago I was an au pair in Paris. Now my French is rusty. In the year 2000 my daughter and I and some friends visited France. We traveled not to far from your region in France. Traveling via route of cities listed above. I like the French country side, it is very beautiful.
Good luck with the teardrop. :thumbsup:
Martha ;)

martha24
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby H@nk » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:13 am

Hallo Fabrice,

I shall write in english, however I speak and write also frenche.

My name is Henk and I live in the Netherlands. I travel every year to the 24 hours of Le Mans. I am still in the planning stadium, but the ply is in and the trailer has become some modifications.

If there is anything from my side that can help you, just ask. OK?

Greatings Henk
Old bread isn't hard, no bread, that's hard.
H@nk
The 300 Club

Postby fabrice36 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:18 pm

bonsoir .
merci encore pour votre accueil , je suis très agréablement surpris par le nombre de personnes qui parle français ici .
cool :applause:

martha 24 votre français n'est pas rouiller du tout .
en effet vous ete passer près de chez moi , bourges est a 60kms .
content que mon pays vous ai plus .

henk . je vois que vous etes passionner de F1 . :thumbsup:
le Mans un beau circuit.

et merci pour votre gentillesse a tous .

pour la teardrops pour le moment je fait les plans ,
car ce qui ce vend en france ne me plait pas .

amitiés . fabrice 36 ;)

good evening. thank you still for your reception, I am very agreeably surprised by the number of people which speaks French here. cool martha 24 your French is not to rust whole. indeed ete to pass to you close from at home, Bourges is has 60kms. content that my country have you more. henk. I see that you etes to impassion of F1. Mans a beautiful circuit. and thank you for your kindness has all. for the teardrops for the moment I makes the plans, because what this sells in France me did not plait. friendships. Fabrice 36
[img]=http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4540/bigteardropib0.png[/img]
fabrice36
Teardrop Inspector

Postby H@nk » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:53 pm

Bon nuit Fabrice36, Hello F.

Yes I like F1 and also racing in the biggest meaning of the sport.
Next year will be the 9th time I go to Le Mans. There I stay with frenche friends I have met in the Ardeche. At that time we had a big tent and later we owned a Caravelair Antares 496. Très grand, but only for sleeping and moving all the stuff you have to big. So I sold that caravan and now I am going to built a TTT. Mine has to be a little bigger than normal, because I am a little bigger than normal. Just 2 meter 06. But I am still planning, just like you, Fabrice36.

Alors, a tout haleur, Henk.
Old bread isn't hard, no bread, that's hard.
H@nk
The 300 Club

Previous

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves