Anyone close to the North Mississippi area?

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Anyone close to the North Mississippi area?

Postby SamH » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:30 pm

Hi, I'm new to this site and teardrops in general. I would really like to talk to some builders, and see a few of these trailers! I am thinking about a smaller, very light unit,(small 4cylinder tow vehicle) would appreciate any advise. Thanks in advance, and looking forward to being involved.
SamH
Teardrop Inspector

Postby luneywan » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:01 pm

Hi Sam.

Welcome. I have the same design parameters. There are several threads dealing with light design. If I remember correctly the one I felt helped me the most was..

http://tnttt.com/viewto ... ultralight

Good luck.

Pip
luneywan
Teardrop Advisor

Postby SamH » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:18 pm

Thanks Pip,

I take it that you haven't started yet. I am considering a glass/foam/glass design, but am still researching structure requirements for strength. I am going to also look at the design you mentioned as well. I do want a shiny black smooth surface to match my car, if I can find out if I can tow with it. Thanks again for your reply.

Sam
SamH
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Mike C. » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:54 pm

Hi Sam,

Welcome to the forum. Can't really help you with the North Mississippi area , but I'm sure someone on here can. Go to the forums toward the bottom of the front page and find the one that includes Mississippi and post the same question. I'm sure you will get several responses. Anyway, welcome aboard.

See you around. :thumbsup:
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves