Trip of a Grumman 2 design

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Postby Eunice » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:39 pm

that is a lot of miles. Now you will have everything fixed and ready to go for spring and all the gatherings!
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby dguff » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:19 pm

I am a little confused by the title of your topic. Your Phantom Ultra does not look like a Grumman II profile to me. Good luck in getting it all sorted out and happy travels in the next year.

Jerome :?
Jerome

2008 Guffman
dguff
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Mike C. » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:49 pm

Hi mazain,

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like quite a trip and definitely an interesting story. Hope you get all the needed repairs made before the Spring camping season starts. More pictures would be helpful for analyzing problems, but if we can help, just ask, that's why we're here.

See you around. :thumbsup:
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Re: Future trick

Postby madjack » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:31 am

mazain wrote:Do you know a hairdryer gives off 150 degrees on low speed? I haven't heard of anyone using this technique but me. MJA

...I know that TonyJ doesit....as does a couple of others............................. 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Gage » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:52 pm

May I recommend 'The Next Exit'. It tells you what exit to get off at to go to a camp ground, gas station and even where you can eat. Last June we went from Cal to Neb and on to Pennsylvania and then down the coast to Georgia and across to and through Texas on to California. A little over 7000 miles driving 300 to 400 miles a day and never having to go far off our route to find a camp ground or gas. I highly recommend that book. It is very user friendly. More so than the Trailer Directory or the Woodall Directory.

Oh and the Lil' Guy (not lil Boy) and the Yoder Toter are for the most part the same teardrop. You just happened to get a bad one. Apparently you got a good deal on it or you would have got a new one. And the problems you had are very common with most all teardrops. Easy fix for all.

.................................................Image

Now watch, someone will come along and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. It happens all the time. Then I get to laugh at them later. :lol:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Tx River Rat » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:56 am

I delivered RV'S for a couple years The Next Exit was something we couldn't do without for fuel food are just about anything.
Ron
Tx River Rat
2nd Teardrop Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves