Happy New Year from another newbie

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Happy New Year from another newbie

Postby rainjer17 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:16 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR! figured today would be as good as any to stop and say hello. I found this site by accident and have to say I'm VERY impressed with the talented builders, planners, and the ingenius ideas on this site that everyone is so willing to share. My initial idea was to transform a small cargo trailer into a camper but after visiting here for the last month I can actualy see me building a TD (cargo trailer first) and with all the information available it seems doable. I really like the fact that uncoventional ideas are as welcome here as any "purist" TD's. Thank You for the opportunity to learn from all of you!

Denny
rainjer17
Teardrop Builder

Postby Catoosa Grani » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:44 pm

WELCOME! So glad you happened this way. You will find a lot of friendship and help on this forum. Try to make a campout in your area and check out others efforts in making a campable teardrop.

Happy New Year!

Grani
ImageImage
Catoosa Grani
Gold Donating Member

Postby Mike C. » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:04 pm

Hi Denny,

Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join. A great way to start your new year. If we can be of any help, just ask. And as you start your build, be sure and post lots of pictures. And Happy New Year back atcha!

See you around. :thumbsup:
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:42 pm

To the playground Denny. Nice to have another convert :thumbsup: It is an addiction and there is no cure. The only treatment is to make lots of sawdust and :pictures: :pictures: :pictures: :question: :designing: :hammer: Oh and more :snappy:

Enjoy
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby deputydogrick » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:50 pm

welcome Denny, enjoy the fun :thumbsup:
Keep it fun, Move at your own pace, Don't get hurt
"Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think!" Joel Volk
You should never meddle with dragons...............for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
deputydogrick
Lifetime member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves