Are 1965 Winnebago Travel trailers considered vintage?

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Are 1965 Winnebago Travel trailers considered vintage?

Postby Sammi » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:32 pm

My hubby and I purchased a 65 TT Winnebago and are finding it hard to locate any info...so far we have heard of 2 people owning a WinnieTT but all are newbies like us....We can't find replacement windows or doors at any salvage yards....Are they considered vintage and or collectible? We have a 19 footer made mostly of blue foam and it came with Holiday propane stove, propane frig, hot water heater , and heater...purchased from the original owner and left to rot in the woods....She looked like the monster from the green lagoon with ants and spiders all over!! How long do Propane refrigerators last??? I would love to hear from anyone in regards to our Winnie and any advice or help would be much appreciated...she has the weird trunk in the front and the rear! Kind of an ugly design if you ask me!! :D Thanks for your time!! -SB[/b]
Sammi
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Miriam C. » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :thumbsup: Image Welcome to the playground Sammi. You might get better information on a Winnebago site but you just never know. 8) Pictures help so load em up. ;)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Roly Nelson » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:01 am

Sammi, welcome to the board. I just ran a goole search for "Vintage winnebago travel trailers" and there are a number of suppliers for you to choose from. Good luck on your restoration. Been there, done that.
Roly :cry:
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Postby Mike C. » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:17 pm

Hi Sammi,

Welcome to the forum. Got any pictures? We are kinda visual people and pictures always help.

See you around. :thumbsup:
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves