hello from wisconsin

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Postby Mike C. » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:28 pm

sasquatchfound wrote:thanks Mike C. I have alot of questions. First WOW, there are some really nice TD's you all have. Is there a thread that has complete instructions to build one including wiring (heating, cooking, cooling, etc)?

Thanks, Shane

Shane,

Check out "sdtripper2's Index" at the top of the page. Steve, has taken everything, and I mean everything, you would ever want to know about building a trailer and categorized and alphabetized it into one easy to read index. You should find everything you need there.
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Postby Miriam C. » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:47 pm

Shane, most of the pictures in the Hall of fame have build threads to go with. Clicking on the picture will get you there.

As said before Steve Fredericks CD is very helpful to the people who use it.

Now, if you find your needs are a bit different just post a picture or ask away. Someone can usually come up with a good solution. :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby sasquatchfound » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:46 pm

All of you have been a great help. After looking at all the TD's on here think I may use a little from each style. My goal is to have one that will be as versatile as possable and comfy. I'm thinking a 5x10 trailor would be a good start, what does everyone think?, to big?

Thanks, Shane
sasquatchfound
Teardrop Inspector

Postby sasquatchfound » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:53 pm

Nitetimes wrote:BTW, where'd ya find sasquatch??? 8) 8) :lol:

I didn't find him he found me. LOL

Thanks, Shane
sasquatchfound
Teardrop Inspector

Postby LittleCritter » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:18 pm

Shane and family, Welcome aboard from another Wisconsinite a hour north of you in Barron.

darla
LittleCritter
Teardrop Advisor

Postby MrBuzz » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:11 pm

Hello Shane;
I live just south of EC....if you want to look at my TD or talk over your ideas let me know. A year ago when I got on this forum a guy in Chippewa Falls introduced himself, showed me his build and saved me a ton of time!!
Welcome aboard and Good Luck with your trailer!
MrBuzz
Generic Benroy - built 2007, 4X8, 1175 HF trailer, Structoglass roof and headliner, 12v and 110v electrics with Schumacher charger.
MrBuzz
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves