Hello,were the Folsters

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello,were the Folsters

Postby IamMrMike » Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:30 pm

Well after reading about all the fun you'all been having sharon and i purchased our tearDrop last week and are getting ready for launch march 12th. As we are pretty spoiled in the weather dept(we live on Kauai, Hi.)
we are headin to socal asap to Ca to test our rig. Hope to see you around the campfire.

aloha
;)
Last edited by IamMrMike on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IamMrMike
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Mike C. » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:22 am

Hi Sharon and Mike,

Welcome to the forum. Boy!!! It must be rough living in Hawaii. :roll:
Glad you joined the ranks of the teardoppers and hope you have as much as fun as the rest of us. Jump in and share your experiences of your maiden voyage.

See you around. :thumbsup:
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Postby oklahomajewel » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:55 am

Welcome.... I guess we'll have to join you in a virtual campfire and potluck. Share your journeys with us!

julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:56 am

Image to the playground. We do have a lot of fun and it is enhanced by those who share Their trips, builds and experiences with us.

I sure hope you will share your :pictures: :pictures: :pictures: with us.

Enjoy :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Roly Nelson » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:24 pm

Welcome to the board. You are about to enter into an unbelievable experience that you will never forget. Hope all goes well as you enjoy the balmy weather and beautiful landscape over there. I wonder if there are many others who have teardrops on the Islands. Have fun, and be sure to take pics, and keep us up to date regarding your travels.
Roly 8)
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Postby IamMrMike » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:12 pm

Roly Nelson wrote:Welcome to the board. You are about to enter into an unbelievable experience that you will never forget. Hope all goes well as you enjoy the balmy weather and beautiful landscape over there. I wonder if there are many others who have teardrops on the Islands. Have fun, and be sure to take pics, and keep us up to date regarding your travels.
Roly 8)

i've been here for 15 years and have never seen one. when we are done traveling in the mainland we'll bring "her" (my wifes word ;-)home and be the first.

mike/sharon
IamMrMike
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves