Hi Everyone!!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hi Everyone!!

Postby mydogsbear » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:44 pm

Hey
I'm glad to be on here now. :) Thanks Everyone for making this such a great place to be. I really want to build a trailer now.
David
""If you can imagine it, you can accomplish it. If you can dream it, you can become it.""
David
mydogsbear
Teardrop Inspector

Postby elmo » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:50 pm

Hello and welcome!
It's scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker.
elmo
Donating Member

Postby Eddielbs » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:52 pm

Hello David, I have a good friend that lives in Conway... Welcome to the forum you could'nt find a better group of people.. I haven't been here long But my wife says I'm addicted... :thumbsup:
"Some Minds are like cement, A grey matter that is thoroughly mixed up and permanently set."
Eddielbs
Donating Member

Postby mydogsbear » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:01 pm

Thanks eddie
We love living in conway ...Go UCA Bears. I've been reading this forum for a long time. I love camping at petit jean. (also good fishing holes up there)Anyway I feel I know you guys and love the information here.
""If you can imagine it, you can accomplish it. If you can dream it, you can become it.""
David
mydogsbear
Teardrop Inspector

Postby bobhenry » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:13 am

Think I saw you heading home with your load of lumber the other day!

You southern boys crack me up !

Put down that shotgun JUST KIDDIN'
:D
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Postby oklahomajewel » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:45 am

HEY !!!! Welcome to the forum, to the teardrop world and to our South Central group !!!! Be sure to check the South Central thread for up coming campouts , even if you don't have your teardrop trailer yet , you are certainly welcome . My best advice is that you need to see one in person... lay down inside, pull up the hatch, sit and talk and then you'll be pumped up to make your own!

There are about 29 of us camping in far s.e. Oklahoma this weekend at Beavers Bend , and then some are camping in June at Petit Jean.

Hope we all get to meet you soon.... Let's go camping!!!!

Julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby mydogsbear » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:00 am

bobhenry wrote:Think I saw you heading home with your load of lumber the other day!

You southern boys crack me up !

Put down that shotgun JUST KIDDIN'
:D

Hi bob
That's not a southern car in that pic! (that's a volvo)....lol I got a gas drinking f150 and really hating the gas price right now. Some of my best friends in my life are from indiana. I worked for Nucor steel for 13 years with guys from crawfordsville. Them boys had to learn about Arkansas chiggers ....lol
btw ....a glock is much better then the shotgun
David
mydogsbear
Teardrop Inspector

Postby bobhenry » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:28 am

Damn ain't it a small world I'm 12 miles from Crawfordsville and my sister date a guy from Nucor. One of my neighbors work there also.
Wife and I are looking into moving south for warmer winters. Northern to central Tenn. probably. Now that I have had fun at your expense. Welcome to the looney bin.

Bob
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Postby Miriam C. » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:20 pm

Image to the playground MDB. I see you are, in true Southern fashion, setting the Yankee's straight. F150's rule. 8) :lol:

Enjoy the build and get a camera primed. You are gonna need it. :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby madprinter » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:22 pm

Welcome
Your in the right state for camping. I love the state of Arkansas and there parks system.
I'd have to agree, a southern guy would'nt be haulin with a Volvo, that is unless it was a Volvo truck. Ford trucks are the way to go. Altho, I've had a few chevys. That is some pretty cut offs in that car tho :D
madprinter
The 300 Club

Postby mydogsbear » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:13 pm

madprinter wrote:Welcome
Your in the right state for camping. I love the state of Arkansas and there parks system.
I'd have to agree, a southern guy would'nt be haulin with a Volvo, that is unless it was a Volvo truck. Ford trucks are the way to go. Altho, I've had a few chevys. That is some pretty cut offs in that car tho :D

Hey madprint
I sure notice alot of yall coona$$es up here in Bill country. I'm glad you like Arkansas. I've lived in alot of places in my life but just couldn't stay away from home too long. If you every need help in places to go here just give my a shout. 8)
David
mydogsbear
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves