coalie's outing

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

coalie's outing

Postby jabo76 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:22 pm

that car doesnt look that bad body looks ok,paint looks ok,maybe just dirty go have alook offwer him a low figure and negotiate up from there,take it for a spin i dont think yull get much better
and promote their change into nonmalignant cells. Studies of cancer incidence 1 small red onion, thickly sliced with higher carotenoid concentrations had significantly lowered risk for heart
Buster, you have done a cracking job this far and it would be a real shame to see BTR stopping after all the work you have put into it. Is there any way that we can all take the strain on this and
to get their lives back on track again. I didn?t realize it at the time, but while I YOU Will Choose Elegance over Force de hormona FSH y LH) son el
Last edited by jabo76 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
jabo76
Teardrop Inspector

test pic

Postby jabo76 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:27 pm

jabo76
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Miriam C. » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:28 pm

Image to the play ground Jason. So you have lots of sawdust huh. Now you just need some pictures. A lack of :pictures: :pictures: :pictures: May cause the bubble oil to become off. 8) ;)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Search for edge trim?

Postby jabo76 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:21 am

Where is the best place in the forum to search for edge trim? My round skin and sides are 22 ga. galvanized.

is there a galvanized product that will flex around the profile?

What sealant is best between at the corners?
jabo76
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:44 pm

Jabo, up in SD Tripper2's index in the menu lists a bunch of idea's.

RV places sell trim that works too. I don't have any experience with sealing these but MadJack used black window on his alum. to alum. trim.

For photobucket pictures just click on the IMG code under your pictures and paste here. :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves