Hello all, I am new here.

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello all, I am new here.

Postby Bigv » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:05 am

Hello all. I have been looking for a long time here, and will in the future build a tear. Still in the process of trying to find the one i Like. So far i like the cub.
Just so you know who i am. I live in Mo. and love to camp. At this time we have a big TT a 27' camper we bought in 07. I really need to sell it. we dont use it to much because its so big and heavy. We take the tent insteaed. even deer season i took the tent. I love the camper but it is to much trouble. We made the mistake of trading in the small camper for the big tt. So now im getting ready to sell it... I was on the net looking for what i will replace it with and saw a tear on ebay and now im sold. No way am i going to purchase a new one. Ill just make my own camper.
It also helps that my son who is bigger than a house will be going to college next year..... Well he hopes that he will be playing football for Mizzou. hes 6'6" and about 350lbs. so we needed a big camper when he went camping with us. It will just be the wife and me and we like it cozy so a tear will fit us just fine.
Ill keep you all posted when i make my decision on what tear to build.
Bigv
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Miriam C. » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:20 am

Image to the playground Big V. You need to get to making sawdust before that boy leaves home. 8) Someone to hold up the sides. ;)

Most importantly don't forget the :pictures: :pictures: :pictures: Keeps the bubble oil level. :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby SmokeyBob » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:50 am

Bigv welcome to the foum :shake hands:

Have fun building your camper and take lots of :pictures:
Pics for Building the Alegria I
To view video click Here

Bob & Judith
SmokeyBob
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby RAYVILLIAN » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:15 am

Welcome to the forum Big V. What part of MO you from. There are a few folks camping at Knob Noster state park the weekend of the 19th.

http://tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=22803

If your close you could stop by and see some tears up close and get ideas for your build. We can't make that one because of work but are going to try and camp somewhere the next weekend.

Gary
Where ever we raise the hatch is home.
Darn blank states keep getting further away and we keep traveling slower ain't never gona get this map full.
111961Image
RAYVILLIAN
Lifetime member

Postby neal b » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:10 am

welcome aboard bigv enjoy your build

neal b :D
neal b
The 300 Club

Postby Bigv » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:40 am

Cool all i will look to see where knob noster is on the map. I live in st. ann. mo. next to the airport. I will try and come down sat morn. if i dont have to work sat night. I am thinking about a cub or one with the curved front and back i like the looks of them. i am thinking about a 4tallx5widex10 long tear. the only thing the wife says it has to have is a hidden ac unit so she will camp in the summer. she loves the cold so im not worried about cold.
I will still have to keep it a little light because my main tow vehicle will be my honda element. Oh well you all have a good day going to go to Cabelas to get a new cooler, before I go to work.
Bigv
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves