Makin' sawdust in Gig Harbor WA

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Makin' sawdust in Gig Harbor WA

Postby Mitch M » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:30 pm

Hello to everyone, I came over from the tearjerkers site. Nice bunch, there seems to be a little more conversation here. Anyway I'm appx 1/4 the way through my build . Everyday is a new challenge, but I'm having fun with it. All the expertice on these boards has been an invaluable resource. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get by this resizing gauntlet!
Things that make you say hmmm
Mitch M
Teardrop Builder

Postby Miriam C. » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:59 pm

Image to the playground Mitch. In the first sticky is a whole bunch of info to assist with the forums. One is a resizer. See it here, and scroll down.
http://tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?t=11199

Enjoy and thanks in advance for keeping the bubble oil level. :pictures: :pictures: :pictures:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby halfdome, Danny » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:07 pm

Welcome Mitch M. I don't know if you are aware of TOW, Teardroppers of Oregon & Washington but you can check out the events planned this year on the website http://www.teardroptrailers.org/. Click on the newsletter link and then on 2008. Hope to see you at one of our gatherings completed teardrop or not. You can camp in a tent if it's not completed. :D Danny
ImageImage
"Conditions are never just right. People who delay action until all factors are favorable do nothing". William Feather
Don't accept "It's Good Enough" build to the best of your abilities.
Teardroppers Of Oregon & WashingtonImage
halfdome, Danny
*Happy Camper

Postby Mitch M » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:18 pm

Thanks for the welcome, Miram and Half Dome. I'll experiment with some pictures soon so you can see my progress (or lack thereof). Thanks for the tip on local orgs. Half Dome it would be great to see some of the local's teardrops. I saw somewhere that there is a gathering in Morton WA at Gus Backstrom park. Thats a nice little fishing creek. Look forward to meeting as many as possible (teardroppers,not fish).
Things that make you say hmmm
Mitch M
Teardrop Builder

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves