Newbie from Oregon

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Newbie from Oregon

Postby jdaan » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:46 pm

I've been lurking for a few months now and am finally saying a proper hello. The information on this site is amazing. Thank you all for providing it.

My wife and I went on a week-long camping tour of the Olympic Peninsula in July and got rained out most of the trip. We decided a basic camper of some sort was needed, and a small teardrop fit the bill. Our tow vehicle will be a VW Golf diesel, so VERY light is the goal. I love the ultralight profile, although I'm looking at a new-cub style frame. I'll start a thread in the trailer section with a pic or two and some questions.

Justin
Justin
Build Thread: Here
jdaan
Donating Member

Postby mikeschn » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:03 pm

Welcome to the forum...

Aw... we need someone to build an ultralight... :cry:

:lol:

Take pictures of your build! ;)

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:24 pm

Image to the lighted area of the playground. 8) :lol: I will be watching this build closely so keep the :pictures: :pictures: :pictures: up to date please :twisted:

Enjoy :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Roly Nelson » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:39 pm

Hi Justin, Atta-boy, off of the ground and up into at cozy teardrop trailer. As you know, this forum is the answer to a new builder's dreams, so simply ask and an answer will be forthcoming. Good luck on your build, take pics, post 'em and we'll see you as some local gatherings someday.
Roly :thumbsup:
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves