NewBie here central/Eastern NC

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

NewBie here central/Eastern NC

Postby wthile » Tue May 06, 2008 12:04 pm

Hey all my name is William and very new to TearDrops.... Im considering a build now....... Looking to findo ut about and ask for help and advice form time to time.....

Thanks

William & Elizabeth
wthile
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Roly Nelson » Wed May 07, 2008 1:54 am

William and Elizabeth, welcome to the forum. Perhaps if you could let us know what part of the world you are hailing from, we could line you up with some local teardrop builders or owners. There are a number of Gatherings that you might be able to attend in your neck of the woods.

These teardrop folks are very friendly and helpful, just you wait and see. Good luck on what ever you decide to build. Most of us have been where you are, and are now enjoying one of the best little travel trailers ever designed.
Roly ;)
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Postby wthile » Wed May 07, 2008 8:49 am

Thanks... We live slightly south east of Raleigh NC.... Im currently weighing my options and looking for opinions about a trailer to build on... Either 4x8, 5x8 or maybe 4 or 5 X 10....... Then I can go from there I guess... LOL...

Looking for a typical build list of materials as well and plans that have full size patterns....

Thanks

William & Elizabeth
wthile
Teardrop Inspector

Postby tddriver » Thu May 08, 2008 9:38 pm

William & Elizabeth,
Since we are nearly neighbors I thought I'd just say, "Hi." We are near Kittrell north of Raleigh off of US1. We have a 5 x 10 Yoder Toter White Phantom in fiberglass. If you need to see one just for reference we are not hard to find. Hopefully, we will see you camping in the near future. Good luck with your build. BTW, there is a wealth of info to be found in the Headings at the top of the page.

Dave & Karin :thumbsup: 8)
Dave

Is it time to camp yet?

tddriver
Teardrop Master

Postby Mary K » Thu May 08, 2008 10:09 pm

Hello, Welcome to the forum.

Make sure you take lot of pictures of your build when you get started. Ya know, for Auntie M. It keeps her Bubble Oil level. :lol: :thumbsup:

Mk
Mary K

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Bilbo Baggins
Mary K
6000 Club
6000 Club

Postby tddriver » Fri May 09, 2008 3:53 pm

Mary K wrote:Hello, Welcome to the forum.

Make sure you take lot of pictures of your build when you get started. Ya know, for Auntie M. It keeps her Bubble Oil level. :lol: :thumbsup:

Mk

Mary K,
Someday someone should explain the connection between Photos and Bubble Oil Level to me.
:thinking: :thinking: :roll: :D
Dave

Is it time to camp yet?

tddriver
Teardrop Master

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves