Hi Everybody!!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hi Everybody!!

Postby BigJeff » Wed May 07, 2008 8:42 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Lara and my boyfriend's name is Matheas. And we're here to feed our recently acquired addiction! I was looking at VW campers on ebay when I came across a teardrop... I thought it had to be a mistake as it looked to small to be a camper, and was pleasantly surprised to discover how wrong I was!! Anyway, I immediately fell in love and have been nagging Matheas to build one with me ever since! (Didn't take too long, he's caved in after 3 weeks. And he even seems to be developing a little obsession all of his own.)
We have no idea what we're doing, so this website is a godsend! And I have to say how impressed I am with all the beautiful TDs and TTTs I've seen so far...
Anyway just wanted to say hello!

Lara and Matheas :R
BigJeff
Teardrop Inspector

Postby TPMcGinty » Wed May 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Welcome to the forum! I lived in Newport News for 9 years. I still miss the tidewater area!
Tim

TPMcGinty
Gold Donating Member

Postby hiker chick » Wed May 07, 2008 9:24 pm

Welcome -- it's good to hear from someone besides myself who doesn't know what they're doing.

That's why I bought one.

:thumbsup: :)
Hot Stuff Today, Dog Stuff Tomorrow

www.thegidg.com
hiker chick
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Dean_A » Thu May 08, 2008 10:38 am

I didn't know what I was doing either, but I jumped in anyway. It's been an amazing learning experience for me, and a real confidence builder.
I say go for it. You'll find all the help you need right here.
Dean_A
Gold Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Thu May 08, 2008 7:44 pm

Image to the playground Lara and Matheas. The hardest part of a td build is remembering to take :pictures: :pictures: :pictures:

Seriously we will help all we can. There are free plans and hundreds of builds documented right here. Anything you don't understand or need help with just :pictures: or ask for one. It really does help explain and keeps the bubble oil level.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby gipsey » Thu May 08, 2008 8:58 pm

whlcome and what ^they^ said. you found nearly all the help you'll need right on this one site. roger
gipsey
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Mike C. » Thu May 08, 2008 9:38 pm

Hi Lara and Matheas,

Welcome to the forum. Any questions, just ask. That is what we're here for. Just be sure and share photos of your build, as it progresses.

See you around. :thumbsup:
Uncle M ( Mike )
Mike C.
our Uncle M

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves