New Teardropper in Town!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New Teardropper in Town!

Postby MooseFamily » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:47 pm

Greetings!

My husband and I just purchased MontanaBlue's beautifully crafted Teardrop yesterday! We are new to the "wheeled variety" of camping...as we have been tent campers for many, many moons!

After a birthday camping trip with "princess complex" preteen girls and and hours of camp setup and breakdown...well...we are done with tent camping and we made our decision to seek out and find a teardrop camper! MontanaBlue provided such a wonderful camper that we simply could not refuse to purchase!

We reside just outside of Raleigh, NC and are looking forward to meeting fellow campers of the "wheeled variety" also! Not to mention learning to optimize the space that a teardrop has (and doesnt have!). That is the most interesting part of the teardrop for me...The challenge of having great fun with less stuff! I look forward to reading all the posts and asking questions.

It is exciting to know that there are "others" out there that are close to where we live! All in all...Jerry and I are excited to get out and meet everyone...This forum sounds like a great place to start!

Cheers,
Tracy and Jerry Samouce
MooseFamily
Teardrop Advisor

Postby neal b » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:25 pm

WELCOME ABOARD :thumbsup:

neal b :D
neal b
The 300 Club

Postby mikeschn » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:27 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Since you don't have any build pictures to share with us, we are going to have to ask for camping pictures. Is that okay with you? ;) :lol:

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby MooseFamily » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:39 pm

Camping pictures...well...I will see what I can come up with! I think we have some from the "Last of the Mohicans" Tent adventure...

Cheers,
Tracy
MooseFamily
Teardrop Advisor

Postby MooseFamily » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:47 pm

Hope to have some pictures of us in the teardrop to share soon!

Until then here is rick's photo agan...
Last edited by MooseFamily on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MooseFamily
Teardrop Advisor

Postby mikeschn » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:52 pm

that's kinda what I had in mind! :D

You can upload them to your album here on the forum. For directions, go here:
http://tnttt.com/album.php

Mike...

MooseFamily wrote:Hope to have some pictures of us in the teardrop to share soon!
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby MooseFamily » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:28 pm

Today, I purchased an $80 buffer!

So, what is the best product to use with a buffer to make aluminum mirror bright?
MooseFamily
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Jason and Amanda » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:33 pm

That's a tough one but I have always liked is never dull, I use it on my service dress shiny bits and the chrome bumper of the chevy. Buffing it off should be a snap, applying it will take all day :)
Jason and Amanda
Teardrop Master

Postby Miriam C. » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:51 pm

Image to the playground Moose family! That is a great Td indeed! You will have lots of fun and get ready to do the tours. The NC area is getting bigger all the time.

btw---my 2nd little princess was a surprise in Raleigh NC. Wasn't quite ready for her. She is old now............. 8) :lol: They do grow out of the princess stage and a tent for them and a puppy will do the trick. 8) :lol:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby MooseFamily » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:39 am

Thanks for the warm Welcome! :)
You guys are Great!
MooseFamily
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves