Geetings Earthlings from Hilliard, Ohio

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Geetings Earthlings from Hilliard, Ohio

Postby goldguy » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:11 pm

I'm Jeff from Hilliard, Ohio.--Been readin' this forum, and buildin' Generic Ben for about six months. All your posts have been so helpful. Can't even imagine being able to add much to the vast knowledge in this forum. I guess I will post pictures of completed project and injuries sustained to self during construction at a later date. Just bought five sheets of .30 high gloss white (both sides) aluminum today from a guy in Mansfield, Ohio thru Craigslist / Columbus @ $50 a sheet, and in my case, He was headed towards Columbus, and even delivered it for $30. I will post this info elsewhere when I figure out where it should be, but he has about ten sheets remaining. - Made my holiday!- Thanks for all the help building with your posts, and Happy Fourth to you all! :thumbsup: :applause:
Nothin's wrong with the Merry-Go-Round
goldguy
Teardrop Inspector

Postby mikeschn » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:20 pm

Hey Goldguy,

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad everyone's posts have been helpful to you. Yep I'd be interested in seeing your Generic Benroy pictures.

And you can post the craigslist information right in this thread!

Mike...
Last edited by mikeschn on Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby neal b » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:20 pm

WELCOME ABOARD !!!!!!!!!! How about some pictures of your build. i will be building a benroy this fall. Once again welcome aboard :thumbsup:

neal b :D
neal b
The 300 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:44 am

Image to the playground Jeff! Pictures are always welcome here, even those of injuries. :twisted: :lol: Hope it wasn't too serious.

You can also post the aluminum anywhere else and it will be welcome.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves