The Teardrop Picked Up

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Postby campingdude » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:34 pm

Miriam C. wrote:
campingdude wrote:Ok just discover a problem teardrop is only 58 1/2 inches wide and a queen mattress is 60 inches :o

Any suggestions :D

:lol: Get foam and cut off +1 inch to fit. Or get a Knox Foam to custom cut one. They will make you one with a custom cover too. ;)

Thanks I will check out Knox Foam.
Last edited by campingdude on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David
campingdude
Twelve Grand Club
Twelve Grand Club

Postby toypusher » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:07 pm

campingdude wrote:
Miriam C. wrote:
campingdude wrote:Ok just discover a problem teardrop is only 58 1/2 inches wide and a queen mattress is 60 inches :o

:lol: Get foam and cut off +1 inch to fit. Or get a Knox Foam to custom cut one. They will make you one with a custom cover too. ;)

Thanks I will check out Knox Foam, oh wait Kerry and Glen said not to talk to you because on the OTHER THREAD :lol:

Timeout here Dave!! Auntie M is NOT from the other thread! She is an independent and post everywhere without discrimination!!
toypusher
Site Admin

Postby Miriam C. » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:23 pm

toypusher wrote:
campingdude wrote:
Miriam C. wrote:

Thanks I will check out Knox Foam, oh wait Kerry and Glen said not to talk to you because on the OTHER THREAD :lol:

Timeout here Dave!! Auntie M is NOT from the other thread! She is an independent and post everywhere without discrimination!!

:lol: That is not the way to become #1 and I am #1 ;) Only I can teach you the secret to meaningful, but proliferate posting. 8)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby campingdude » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:29 pm

Miriam C. wrote:
toypusher wrote:
campingdude wrote:
Miriam C. wrote:

:lol: That is not the way to become #1 and I am #1 ;) Only I can teach you the secret to meaningful, but proliferate posting. 8)

you are are right an I am wrong, I am sorry, Please forgive me :worship:
David
campingdude
Twelve Grand Club
Twelve Grand Club

Postby Miriam C. » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:32 pm

campingdude wrote:
Miriam C. wrote:
toypusher wrote:
campingdude wrote:
Miriam C. wrote:

:lol: No forgiveness needed. You are being influenced by some pretty shady characters. Besides, it is nice to see a newbie fit in so comfortably. :thumbsup: Welcome aboard. :applause:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby swissarmygirl » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:44 pm

Miriam C. wrote:
campingdude wrote:
Miriam C. wrote:
toypusher wrote:
campingdude wrote:
Miriam C. wrote:

:lol: No forgiveness needed. You are being influenced by some pretty shady characters. Besides, it is nice to see a newbie fit in so comfortably. :thumbsup: Welcome aboard. :applause:

Hey! I resemble that remark! :roll:
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." - Albert Einstein

4 Hats Studio
swissarmygirl
Donating Member

Postby toypusher » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:29 am

swissarmygirl wrote:
Miriam C. wrote:
campingdude wrote:
Miriam C. wrote:
toypusher wrote:
campingdude wrote:
Miriam C. wrote:

Hey! I resemble that remark! :roll:

Yah, me too!!! :fb
toypusher
Site Admin

Postby bobhenry » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:35 am

A standard full is plenty big enough ,after all what are ya gonna do fall out of bed :lol: Seriously mine is 64" inside and we used a standard queen and we are big people and still I have to go hunt for her at night to get a hug. You use all of the mattress because your brain tells you you can without fear of falling out of bed. Try it you will surprise yourselves.
Growing older but not up !
bobhenry
Ten Grand Club
Ten Grand Club

Previous

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves