Hello from Alberta, Canada!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Alberta, Canada!

Postby YYCGreen » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:31 pm

Hello, Everyone!

I'm from Calgary, and, I have the fascination with teardrop trailers and I plan to build one. My craftsmanship is amateurish and I don't have the proper tools or materials yet. I am collecting as much information as possible before I start constructing this dream of mine. I have been cycling through the forums here and youtube videos for anything to aid me. If you have anything that might help by, all means share away!

Cheers,
Green
YYCGreen
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from Alberta, Canada!

Postby Roly Nelson » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:13 pm

Hi, welcome to the board. If you have checked out all of the available info on this site, I doubt that there is much info that you could find elsewhere. Check out the Hall of Fame and all of the build sites, who knows, you have missed a few. I've been on this board for years and continue to find stuff that I knew nothing about earlier. Feel free to ask questions, there are no dumb questions only questions that will help with your build. We're here to help.......really! Good luck, take pics, post em an get to camping.
:D 8) :thumbsup: Roly, the So Calif TD builder
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Postby drhill » Mon May 09, 2016 9:47 pm

Welcome to the forum Green.

Brian must have been playing with his blender at Shasta Lake Gathering and missed welcoming you. There is a ton of information on this site to look at. I am in Calgary too and ended up using the Generic Benroy plans more or less. I was also at the Shasta Lake Gathering and it was amazing the number and variety of home built trailers. Have fun planning and building.

Don
drhill
Teardrop Master

Postby Vedette » Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm

Thanks for the lead in Don. ;)
Welcome to the Forum Green :thumbsup:
Yes, this its the place for the build information.
Good Luck with your new project.
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
PS
We just got home from Shasta and have been off line for 16 days.
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Here is a link to my Build Journal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50912
Image109106109111109110138766
Vedette
Silver Donating Member

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves