Whats this button do

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Whats this button do

Postby AutomatedMedic » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:20 pm

My name is Jesse I like spirited debates and spending time with friends and family, My Ideal Lover is...........wrong forum

So My name actually is Jesse and I do enjoy spirited debates, my wife prefers to call it "arguments" but that's just really semantics. Its been so long sense I've joined a forum I don't know what really is needed here so i'll just do a snap Bio. I hale from North western Iowa and I am basically a jack of all trades master of none, I am a 6 year member of my towns Fire department where I hold the Rank of Instructor and team leader, I also am a 8 year member of the ambulance where I hold the skill level of Advanced Emergency Medical Technician and the rank of Ambulance Coordinator. Mind you that is all volunteer.

For my full time job... I don't have one :thinking: I had the rare second chance that most people dream of, and that is when I was laid off from my job where I was a Machinist/Welding Robot Technician I got the opportunity to go back to school and get my degree in Automation and Robotics on a 100% full ride scholarship as long as I hold a 3.0 so that takes a large chunk of my time. But in my spare time I work for the Fire Service Training Bureau and teach Fire Fighter 1 Classes

The main reason I joined is because I've just sank my teeth into my first tear drop build :shock: shocker I know :D I haven't been able to quite figure out where my build will land in the realm of tear types But its 6'4" at its max interior height and will be well insulated so who knows! All I know is it will be made predominately out of steel just for the reason I'm used to holding tolerances in the area of .008"+/- and there's no way I can do that in wood lol!

So there I am, questions? Comments?Concerns?
AutomatedMedic
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Whats this button do

Postby kenaxelds » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:45 pm

AutomatedMedic wrote:I do enjoy spirited debates, my wife prefers to call it "arguments" but that's just really semantics.

Welcome, Jesse. I love that you were able to start a "debate" with yourself within just a few sentences, lol. :thumbsup:
kenaxelds
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Whats this button do

Postby AutomatedMedic » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:15 am

My brother in law has told me I'm the only person he knows that can argue with himself and lose lol
AutomatedMedic
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves