Hello from Central Oregon!!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Central Oregon!!

Postby BroncoFanInOR » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:20 am

Hey gang,

First off, HUGE thanks for all of the AWESOME information and time/energy. This resource is amazing and invaluable in helping make some informed decisions on my own build.

I will be building a 5x10 (with electric brakes) to tow behind my 1974 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser. I hope to have the build finished by early September if all goes well.

Hope to see you on the road, if you are even in Bend, OR drop me a message and the first round of local brew is on me.
BroncoFanInOR
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from Central Oregon!!

Postby Camp Wags » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:58 pm

1974 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser.... I want to see photos! I had a blue one that was a FJ60 1984 and I wish I never sold it!
Love lost and never regained! :(
Camp Wags
Donating Member

Re: Hello from Central Oregon!!

Postby BroncoFanInOR » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:06 am

Hey Camp Wags,

NOOOOO! sad to hear you sold the old FJ. It is insane what these old FJ's are going for on the market these days.

I've done a complete frame off restoration on my baby. But far from stock, installed a V8 from a donor Chevy truck, front axle from a FJ60 and a ton of other add-ons. Just can't bring myself to paint the old goat. Love the patina on the hood.

BroncoFanInOR
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves