New to forums

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New to forums

Postby WanderYacht » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:47 am

Howdy, glad to be here - hope to be a regular. Just found the TNTT recently, but have been into tiny things for many years. Have lived full time in vans and trailers for years at time, though not now, have a regular home. Have had just about every kind of camper from popups to 30' trailers, to antique tiny camper trailers- now just built a small 5x8 cargo based unit. Next one is planned to be a little larger, but of composite construction and as a monocoque structure. My background is construction, boat building, and new age retreat center manager, and many things in between. I find the typical commercial travel trailers to be boring and terribly constructed- meaning they are not made to last. That seems to be changing with some of the new makers out there- let's build the best we can! Homebuilt aircraft can lend many technologies to tiny trailers- what I see here in the forum, is what you might see in the homebuilt aircraft industry- unique, innovative, fun, interesting, and possibly never before seen. Again, glad to be here- lots of interesting rigs shown here! Aren't people interesting! Good day. Ta Ta. Randy E.143431143433
WanderYacht
Teardrop Inspector

Re: New to forums

Postby Junkboy999 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:36 am

WanderYacht

nice looking little rig there. we have a few x-boat builders on the forms, One old school wood and a few fibre glass builders. I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine

Junkboy999
Junkboy999
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves