G'day from Melbourne Australia

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

G'day from Melbourne Australia

Postby Dsel74 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:35 pm

Don't know if there are many Aussies here?

We are expecting our first born and I want to be able to take her to places and see and experience things. The best way I can see to do that is to build a teardrop camper with a small bunk for her say up to 4yrs and a space for the dog (Doberman).

At this stage we only have a small 4cyl sedan.

I have a long list of honey do projects to do before the little one arrives but hope to get things all drawn up at least if not built before Xmas. I'm planning on fabricating the trailer as we don't have those red HF ones over here.

Any links to plans, projects, ideas that may fit our brief are welcomed.

Been reading up on things on here what a great resource and lots on inspiration. :thumbsup:
Dsel74
Teardrop Inspector

Re: G'day from Melbourne Australia

Postby HapM » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:43 am

Look at the top of this page.... click design resources. :thumbsup:
Got a woody so I'm Happy
Hap McDaniel
Phoenix AZ
HapM
Teardrop Inspector

Re: G'day from Melbourne Australia

Postby AZ_Desert_Rat » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:44 am

Howdy Dsel74... Welcome to the Forum and soon (I hope) to the world of tiny trailers... :applause: :applause:

You have found a great site for TD information & Techniques... There is a ton of information here; for some ideas, look to the top of Page Links like Design Resources and Hall of Fame, and if you slide down the BOARD INDEX, you'll find everything from TEARDROP CONSTRUCTION TIPS & TECHNIQUES to CHASSIS... and even SKINNING TECHNIQUES... Truly a great Forum... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good luck on your build... and we hope to see lots of pics as you design and build your rig... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :pictures: :pictures:
Happy Camping & Building,
John (JC)

The Arizona Desert Rat 6x10' Cargo Conversion

The FunFinder a 19' Toy Hauler

An AZ Desert Transplant
Gallery: gallery/album.php?album_id=3168
AZ_Desert_Rat
500 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves