Hello all

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello all

Postby Hobbitt » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:56 am

I am an addict and want to build a TTT. I have an older Jayco but in my opinion it is too bulky for the style camping we do. We go to the bayou to camp and fish. Or, possibly the lake. no pics yet, but they will come.
Hobbitt
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello all

Postby AZ_Desert_Rat » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:36 pm

Hi Hobbitt,
Welcome to the Forum and good luck on your build... Check out the DESIGN RESOURCES at the top of the page and see if anything sparks your interest... :lol:

There should be something there that will give you an idea... I keep thinking about building a standee in the 12 - 15 foot range, and really like the base design of the 12 foot Terra Cruiser and the longer 15 foot Caravan, but then my boss reminds me of all the things I am supposed to be doing for her... :shock:

I hope to get around to it one of these days and since I already have a trailer that will follow me around for a while, I am thinking about building one just to build it, and then raffle off to cover costs... 8)

Good luck with your build and there is tons of info on this Forum... :applause: :applause: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Happy Camping & Building,
John (JC)

The Arizona Desert Rat 6x10' Cargo Conversion

The FunFinder a 19' Toy Hauler

An AZ Desert Transplant
Gallery: gallery/album.php?album_id=3168
AZ_Desert_Rat
500 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves