New guy

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New guy

Postby SLEKJR » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:13 pm

Hello to this group.
I was looking for information on something to side a badly water damaged camper and I found you. I am redoing a 1995 HiLo and was interested in the canvas covering with Tightbond 2. I gathered enough information here and just finished installing the canvas on this rebuild. The living area is 18 feet by 7 feet, and I wound up covering 320 square feet. I am so pleased that I will actually begin building a teardrop that I can use when I am on little trips by myself.
Thanks so much for the information, and thanks for allowing me to join your group.
I am involved with Samoyed rescue and love trains both real and models. I retired 6 years ago from the Kiski Junction Railroad in Schenley, Pa where I was the Supervisor of maintenance and operations which was a big title for a two employee operation. (My wife was my brakeman). I did however have the best bunch of volunteers a short line railroad ever had.
Thanks again.
Charlie B
SLEKJR
Teardrop Inspector

Re: New guy

Postby AZ_Desert_Rat » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:22 pm

Hi Charlie... Welcome to the Forum!!! :thumbsup:

There are some really nice TD builds with photographs on this forum... Check out the galleries, Hall of Fame, Design Resources, and Tiny Travel Trailer Design links and threads for some really great ideas... There is enough information here to make one's head swim... :? :?

Good luck and hope to hear and see more about your build... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :pictures: :pictures:
Happy Camping & Building,
John (JC)

The Arizona Desert Rat 6x10' Cargo Conversion

The FunFinder a 19' Toy Hauler

An AZ Desert Transplant
Gallery: gallery/album.php?album_id=3168
AZ_Desert_Rat
500 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves