Hello Hello from New England!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Postby Amikins » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:55 pm

Hello all! just joined and already wicked excited to get going on our trailer!
My boyfriend and I are in the planning stages of building our own rather large tear drop. I say rather large because we got a really great deal on an 8x8 trailer used by the previous owner to haul his ATV's up to New Hampshire and Maine. Instead of cutting it down a few feet, we decided to keep it as is and put a king size mattress (memory foam from Walmart) and have room for future dogs and eventually children (after we get married) in the sleeping compartment. I have some wood working experience, so though I am sure it is going to take us longer than I think it will, but I am hoping to get it done before the snow starts falling around here. I have already looked around and I am excited to get to know every one!
Amikins
Teardrop Inspector

Postby pruittaw » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:00 pm

Welcome! I'm pretty new here as well and have just begun my build as well. I'm also building a larger size (5x10). Interested to see what kind of design you come up with on an 8x8. There is lots of great information on this site and lots of time to be spent.

Happy trails!
Tony

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tony (pronounced 'toe knee')
pruittaw
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves