New from Central Ohio

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New from Central Ohio

Postby Coffeeroaster » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:22 am

I have been planning a teardrop build and am so glad to have found tnttt. What I am designing is a mobil cafe for when we cater or provide espresso based drinks for music festivals. My wife and I own/run a coffee importing and roasting business and we often take a fully-functioning coffee shop on the road. But set up is a nightmare. I am planning to have the galley area outfitted with an Astra one-group espresso machine and grinder, a airpot brewer and grinder and a blendtec blender for smoothies and blended ice coffees. On the side will be a pullout with the three hole sink to appease the Health Departments. I am planning to build, in the floor, the fresh water tank and grey water, though we don't produce must waste. Most of our water is hauled off in 12 oz cups :-)
Coffeeroaster
Teardrop Inspector

Re: New from Central Ohio

Postby clip » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:42 pm

My current wife's family is from the Westerville area, I was glad I found this site also many of my questions were answered in the archives, good luck.
clip
Teardrop Builder

Re: New from Central Ohio

Postby KennethW » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:25 pm

Nobody wrote: Copied another TDer's 'fold-out' shelf before the galley was actually finished.

Maybe you could put your sinks in a fold-out shelf like this.
KennethW
1000 Club
1000 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves