Hello from Texas!! :D

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from Texas!! :D

Postby afloresTX » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:51 pm

Hi y'all! I'm happy that I found this place. I only wish it would have been a year ago when I started my journey. I am nearing completion of my teardrop now, but I suppose there is enough work left that I will have the need for advice. I'll try to assemble enough photos to make a post of my project. I've got a ton of pics, how many can we add per post?
afloresTX
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from Texas!! :D

Postby jondbar628 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:41 pm

Welcome aboard Tex.....Lotsa Texans, New Mexicans, Louisianans, and Arizonans hang around here. Maybe a few Okies too. A moddie will jump in soon to guide you in posting pics. I can't.....You'll get good info and advice here, regardless of the extent of progress on your build........
jondbar628
Teardrop Master

Postby Roly Nelson » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:34 pm

Welcome to the forum, no matter how late you are. Take some pics of what you have built, post em and we will be happy. Enjoy.
:) 8) :thumbsup: Roly, the li'l ol' woody teardrop builder in So Calilf. ~~
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Postby afloresTX » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:27 pm

I have lots of pics, starting from its baby pics. LOL! But it's a huge pain to upload photos here. With probably about 50 images to upload at once, having to resize them all and then upload them one at a time is a daunting task. I'll get around to it soon though.
afloresTX
Teardrop Inspector

Postby bc toys » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:59 am

welcome tex I would try grouping them into a slide show that might be easier then up loading 1 pic at a time just my 2$ worth well good luck
bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves