Hi From Kentucky!

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hi From Kentucky!

Postby Chelsea21212003 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:01 am

Hey there! My name is Chelsea and I'm here because I'm researching CCT's, as my Husband and I will be starting our build in the next month or so. I'm mostly an observer, but you might see me pop in with a comment from time to time! I'm happy to be here!
Chelsea21212003
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hi From Kentucky!

Postby Roly Nelson » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:26 pm

Hi Chelsia, I tried to find out what CCTs are, but after about 40 read outs, I give up. I am sure you are planning some sort of teardrop trailer or a one of a kind standy, but I am not sure which. Enlighten me. Nevertheless, I am glad you found this forum, since we are dedicated to providing teardrop and vintage trailer information, and if we can help in any way, just give us a hollar. Good luck. And by the way, take plenty of progress pics of you build, post em and watch the interest it will generate.
:D 8) :thumbsup: Roly, the li'l ol' woody teardrop builde in So Calilf.
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Postby jondbar628 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:47 am

CCT...........Converted Cargo Trailer?????
jondbar628
Teardrop Master

Postby Chelsea21212003 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:14 pm

Yes, we are going to build a converted cargo trailer. :)
Chelsea21212003
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Padilen » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:39 am

CTC is what I use
Cargo Trailer Conversion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Padilen
Donating Member

Postby AZ_Desert_Rat » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:18 pm

Hi Chelsea... :applause:
I have a Cargo Conversion I put together several years ago... It was a great project and I had a lot of fun planning and building... ;)

I worked with the Look manufacturer at their Phoenix, AZ plant... I had them build the frame to my specs, added an RV hard door and screen door for those warm days... they made the side door smaller and even moved it forward to make room for a full length cot behind the door opening, ceiling vents and fans, and the list goes on... I did the inside, including the propane and water, TV, galley, and shelving... Take a look at my Gallery (Link below) for ideas and be sure to check the Cargo Conversion Thread... viewforum.php?f=42 and chaeck out what others have done... :thumbsup:

Good luck on the build and hope to meet you folks at a friendly campfire sometime... 8) 8)
Happy Camping & Building,
John (JC)

The Arizona Desert Rat 6x10' Cargo Conversion

The FunFinder a 19' Toy Hauler

An AZ Desert Transplant
Gallery: gallery/album.php?album_id=3168
AZ_Desert_Rat
500 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves