Hi everyone,

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hi everyone,

Postby downsouthcamper » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:55 pm

Noob here. Just wanted to say hi before i kick things off. when i am in internet mode, i get a little lazy with punctuation (mostly capitalization and apostrophes), so please bear with me. i have a concept for a camper that i am in the infancy of building, and wanted to test a few theories and pick everyones experienced brain a bit.
downsouthcamper
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hi everyone,

Postby Roly Nelson » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:18 pm

Ok, fire away, what can we help you with. Tell us a bit about yourself, where you're from and if you have ever camped before. This site will give you all kinds of help regarding your proposed trailer build. Just ask, and we'll answer. Oh yes, take pics and post em.
:) 8) :thumbsup: Roly, the li'l ol' woody teardrop designer and builder (and user) from So Calif.
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Re: Hi everyone,

Postby downsouthcamper » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:59 pm

born and raised in jackson, ms. i love to camp and the outdoors. my wife's family has a camper that we use from time to time with two slide outs, but i like to camp light. i have a camper idea in the concept testing phase and am currently working on modifying the harbor freight trailer purchased a couple of weeks ago. will share the concept once i get some testing done and a prototype built.
downsouthcamper
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves