kinda new here

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

kinda new here

Postby kyron » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:33 pm

I just realized I've been lurking here for over 4 years :roll:

I had a 26' nrg (not really good?) toy hauler that while purchased new was really a big heavy hunk of junk, we were happy to get rid of it a couple years back.

I have a Nissan NV3500 passenger van that I camp in and have a 5x10 utility trailer to haul dirt bikes

I'd like to build a cargo trailer out, but we'll see

oh I'm in the Phoenix Arizona area
kyron
Teardrop Inspector

Re: kinda new here

Postby Roly Nelson » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:05 am

Welcome aboard. As you know, you have come to the right place. The Arizona TDers are very active, so keep an eye on what events are planned. Eddie must live close by, expect some action from him. Hmmm, altering a cargo trailer looks interesting. Go for it, take pics and post em. Ask questions and monitor the cargo section. Good luck on your build.....or rebuild.
:) 8) :thumbsup: Roly, of So Calif fame.
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Re: kinda new here

Postby AZ_Desert_Rat » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:49 pm

kyron wrote:I just realized I've been lurking here for over 4 years :roll:

I had a 26' nrg (not really good?) toy hauler that while purchased new was really a big heavy hunk of junk, we were happy to get rid of it a couple years back.

I have a Nissan NV3500 passenger van that I camp in and have a 5x10 utility trailer to haul dirt bikes

I'd like to build a cargo trailer out, but we'll see

oh I'm in the Phoenix Arizona area

Hi kyron... Welcome to the Forum and to the world of tiny trailers... :applause:

I'm an AZ native that The Boss moved me to MN a couple years ago and it is beautiful here, but I really, really miss the desert and travel back there every year for a visit... :D :D

From your post, it sounds like you are interested in converting a cargo trailer or modifying your utility trailer... :thinking:

How large do you want to go and what amenities do you desire... :thinking:

Good luck on the design and build... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Happy Camping & Building,
John (JC)

The Arizona Desert Rat 6x10' Cargo Conversion

The FunFinder a 19' Toy Hauler

An AZ Desert Transplant
Gallery: gallery/album.php?album_id=3168
AZ_Desert_Rat
500 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves