Rebuild - Raleigh, NC

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Rebuild - Raleigh, NC

Postby RubberGypsy » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:09 pm

Hello!
For the life of me, I can't seem to upload anything on the gallery so, here's a link to my G-acct album.
https://goo.gl/photos/jKxiqzPVVxqmnvEx6

1. There's no edge liner b/w the walls and roof. Just a fancy thing to hold the roof on.
2. And since there's no insulation in the ceiling, guess I'll take the top layer of the roof off
to run wires and insulate.
3. The galley was never built right and the door even worse.
4, I may resort to rebuilding the galley/back support first as the templates are not
inset into the wood correctly. Hell I may hack off the back end!

Yeah, I got it cheap, lots of fun projects to to on this one!
RubberGypsy
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Rebuild - Raleigh, NC

Postby brx017 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:08 am

Greetings from the Foothills!

This site is great and the people here are great too... But some aspects of the site seem a little antiquated. Uploading pictures is something that seems to give lots of people fits.

If you use a smartphone, I recommend the app Tapatalk. This site integrates well with it, and there is an easy image upload tool in there. Where the images are hosted, I have no idea... I think they just go into the ether. But it does work. So anytime I want to upload an image I just do it with my phone instead of fussing with the site on my computer.

Good luck on your rebuild!

-Brooks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
brx017
Teardrop Master

Re: Rebuild - Raleigh, NC

Postby AZ_Desert_Rat » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:09 pm

Hi Gypsy,
Welcome to the Forum and the world of tiny trailers... :thumbsup:

As far as the uploads, when you select the Upload Attachments tab, make sure your pics meet all the requirements of type and size (note that size is both overall size and pixels on the long side)... :roll:
If your problems continue, check thread viewtopic.php?f=40&t=10193 ... :thumbsup:

Good luck and hope to see your progress... there are a lot of folks that buy a project and your experience here can help others... :thinking: :applause:
Happy Camping & Building,
John (JC)

The Arizona Desert Rat 6x10' Cargo Conversion

The FunFinder a 19' Toy Hauler

An AZ Desert Transplant
Gallery: gallery/album.php?album_id=3168
AZ_Desert_Rat
500 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves