Hello from So. Oregon

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello from So. Oregon

Postby torahleigh » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:51 pm

Thank you so much for the add!

Hello, My name is Torah and I'm from Grants Pass, Oregon.
A couple yrs ago I ended up with an old, but oh so cute lil' trailer. I acquired it from a friend who was about to scrap it. I've always dug vintage trailers and I enjoy fixing up, repurposing and restoring stuff, despite my lack of knowledge and/or experience. So why not? :FNP Haha...
Well, in the last 2 yrs I've done little to nothing with the trailer and I've learned almost as much about it :oops:. In fact, what I've learned is that I literally know absolutely nothing about it. I don't know the make, model, as well as the year and I can't seem to find a single word or #, not even a letter, anywhere on the trailer.
I'm in dire need of some help, ideas, suggestions or thoughts anyone has would be awesome and much appreciated!
Please Help me get my trailer back it's identity! :laughter:
torah
torahleigh
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello from So. Oregon

Postby jondbar628 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:30 pm

Welcome aboard Tora...........Unfortunately, I can't help with the identification, but some on this forum have been towing since horses & oxen towed the conestoga's across the Oregon Trail .posting.php?mode=reply&f=40&t=67480# Somebody will at least identify its lineage for you, if not the actual model.......doug
jondbar628
Teardrop Master

Postby jondbar628 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:33 pm

Oops, meant to get a BIG smilie on there, but screwed up! (again)
jondbar628
Teardrop Master

Postby torahleigh » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:07 pm

Thank u Doug
torah
torahleigh
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Roly Nelson » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:36 am

Hi Torah, welcome to the forum. Vintage trailers are very interesting, and it looks like you have found one that needs a "little" work. I have rebuilt a 56 Kenskill, and it is a rewarding experience. I suggest you check out the Hall of Fame, found at the top of the home page. Good luck on your efforts, remember, ask questions, take pics and post em.
:) 8) :thumbsup: Roly, the So Calif woody TD guy ~~
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves