Hello Hello

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello Hello

Postby Camper Tushkeys » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:54 am

So happy to be here. We are from Northwest Ohio, in Bryan/Stryker area and hubby and I decided to order a teardrop from Rustic Trails this coming summer/fall.......... the Grizzly. It's the 5 ft one with the table and cupboards inside for those nasty weather days..... we plan to go cross country in it maybe 2018.

We are not new to camping, both with a tent and until recently a pop-up. Now that the boys are grown up and our last son out of HS May of 2017.... we look forward to having the time to ourselves once again. ;) we both enjoy biking and kayaking.
Just keep it moving.....
Camper Tushkeys
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello Hello

Postby KennethW » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:54 pm

You will love the freedom a teardrop provides.
KennethW
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby TheBallew » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:17 pm

We're picking up our Rustic Trail this weekend. Just went with the Papa Bear though. We're short.
TheBallew
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Camper Tushkeys » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:12 am

TheBallew wrote:We're picking up our Rustic Trail this weekend. Just went with the Papa Bear though. We're short.

you'll have to let me know how it goes...... how exciting!! :thumbsup: I can't wait to hear all about it. And see pictures!!!! :pictures: it's kinda scary ordering something like that over the phone. We hope to be able to see one in person before we order. But if not..... that's ok too!
Just keep it moving.....
Camper Tushkeys
Teardrop Inspector

Postby facethewolf » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:06 pm

Good luck with your TD,
Sean
facethewolf
Teardrop Builder

Postby ColoradoCody » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:28 pm

With all that free time you aren't going to build one? :lol:

But after watching their video about the Grizz, I don't know if I could build half of the features of that thing! Really cool Teardrop though! Enjoy and post pics when you get it! :pictures:
Photos by day, photos by night. Bring on the stars!
ColoradoCody
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Camper Tushkeys » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:33 pm

ColoradoCody wrote:With all that free time you aren't going to build one? :lol:

But after watching their video about the Grizz, I don't know if I could build half of the features of that thing! Really cool Teardrop though! Enjoy and post pics when you get it! :pictures:

That's exactly what we thought about the Grizzly ..... Outstanding value for the price.... Even if you add to it. And AC/heat.....you bet. We can customize it when we get it home.

Hubby works 10 hour days.... Most time 55 hours if working Saturdays. He barely has time for himself let alone try to build one. We are taking the pop up trailer apart this summer and will recycle what we can. I'm saving the frame.... Who knows.... Maybe we can build a TD one day. Hubby just really needs to get away. We are planning some 3 day weekends this summer with tents..... But we're to old for that really. :)
Just keep it moving.....
Camper Tushkeys
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves