Newbie reporting in

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Newbie reporting in

Postby Uncle Dave 71 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:32 am

Greetings All,

Uncle Dave here. I'm not a teardrop camper as such,...yet!!!! I ordered one that will be available for pick up in March 2017. It will be pulled behind my 2009 Jeep Wrangler whom I refer to as Kate.

Ok, little about me. I retired back in June of this year after 25 years at the local hospital. The last 11 years as a Security Officer. I'm a widower, my wife passed away back in 2011 after a short but severe illness. I'm really into photography, love to hike, camp, cook ,read, and about any music. And I'm looking to start in New Mexico and zig zag up into Canada the zig zag the opposite direction back down to Arizona.

That's most of the normal stuff. I'm off to bake a couple pumpkin pies for this weekend and run a couple errands.

Hope you all are well for the Holidays and I look forward to meeting some of you at the get together in May. Until then MERRY CHRISTMAS, be blessed and here's to a VERY Happy New Year.

Till, Later,
Uncle Dave
Uncle Dave 71
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Newbie reporting in

Postby Roly Nelson » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:04 pm

Hello Uncle Dave, Great grandpa Roly here. Welcome to the forum. What kind of rig did you buy? Post some pics, we love pics. You might want to contact the Arizona Teargerkers group. Lots of great folks, waiting to be met. Good luck on your trip, and swing by So Calif on your way home, the coffee is always on.
:) 8) :thumbsup: Roly, the li'l ol' woody teardrop guy in So Calif.
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves