Re-Introduction

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Re-Introduction

Postby IndyTom » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:05 pm

I am not really a newbie around here, more like a prodigal son. I started my build in March of 2006. I am still building. Life kept getting in the way, my boys lost interest in nature, my wife decided that she wanted to do her cooking and eating INSIDE, etc, etc. But no more. The rig has been redesigned for ME. If any body want so come along, we will figure that out, but the Bungalette is being built for me to use when I want to. I have dug it out from under the years of crap that has been stored on it, and construction is in full swing.
I have been back lurking for a couple weeks now, but I am ready to start participating again. I am quickly getting to the point where I am going to have to start installing some wiring and plumbing, so I am really looking forward to getting back into it again. I will be updating my build thread in the next few days so I can share where I am and what I am doing.

Im baaaack!

Tom
Never trust a skinny cook

My build thread:http://tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36226

IndyTom
500 Club

Re: Re-Introduction

Postby Shadow Catcher » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:33 pm

Welcome back, perhaps we will cross paths at some of the Tearjers gathering.
Shadow Catcher
Donating Member

Re: Re-Introduction

Postby IndyTom » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:26 pm

I sure hope so. I have been to a couple gatherings back in the day. Planning to be done by late spring. Have a trip to the Dakotas planned for early June. I have to have a deadline to make myself finish a project. So I a hoping to be at some of the events in the second half of the year.
Never trust a skinny cook

My build thread:http://tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36226

IndyTom
500 Club

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves