Hello, well almost

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Hello, well almost

Postby Uncle Dave 71 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:26 pm

Hi all!!!

I thought I announced my presence earlier but now, well, just not sure.

I'm Dave, I live in Eastern Indiana and I am "almost" a teardrop owner. LOL I ordered a Teardrop from TC Teardrops of Wausau, WI and I'm supposed to pick it up the end of March or first of April.

I'm recently retired, June of 2016 from being a Security Officer at a hospital. I was married for 20 years until my wife passed away in 2011. I've been into photography for as long as I can remember and aside from being outside, hiking and camping love it more than about anything.

Currently I'm finishing up plans for an extended tip to New Mexico, Utah, Colorado and Arizona to see those places I've always wanted to see but "put off" until later.

My Teardrop is a 5 x 10 and pretty stripped down as I have some ideas for what I want to do with and to it after I get it. Solar, lights, shower, and a water tank. We'll see if the best laid plans work out as I hope.

Ok, enough for now. Off to bake some banana bread for a friend of mine. Yes, I love to cook, read, music, star gaze and meet people. Hope to see and meet some of you one day. Till later!!!!!!

Uncle Dave
Uncle Dave 71
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello, well almost

Postby Shadow Catcher » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:35 pm

Welcome to the madness, we are from the West of Ohio and have a very not striped down teardrop.
Shadow Catcher
Donating Member

Postby bc toys » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:02 am

welcome to this wonderful group and now carry out those dreams and enjoy
bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby Uncle Dave 71 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:49 am

Hello Shadow Catcher and 2 Grand,

Thanks, good to meet you both, well sorta.

Shadow Catcher, maybe we could meet at Heuston Woods sometime?

Take Care,

Uncle Dave
Uncle Dave 71
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves