New to the forum.

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

New to the forum.

Postby dutrisac24 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Hello, I,m new to the forum and I heard it was a good idea to introduce myself. My Name is Dane Dutrisac I live in West Bend Wisconsin (near Milwaukee). last October I completed my teardrop camper after 15 months of construction. I would say that is was fun and challenging experience. The biggest lesson I learned for my next camper is.. that I will never build another one. : )
Here is a little bit about myself...I have a lot of hobbies and interest, I enjoy spending time outside, hunting, fishing, and Kayaking (in small lakes). I also enjoy spending time in the field with my black lab (Sophie). During the winter I like to wood work, carve (wooden birds, and fish), build detailed wooded ship models and tie fishing flies, I also like to read and learn new things... so, I apologize if my thoughts are kinda scrambled but i really am not a good writer.
Oh, and during the day I work as a Process Engineer.
dutrisac24
Teardrop Builder

Re: New to the forum.

Postby Bamaeagle » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:48 pm

Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have a lot of hobbies. Enjoy reading all the post on here as there are a lot of good people here sharing good info.
ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!

Bamaeagle
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves