Kansas Here

This is the place where you can introduce yourself, and include a photo if so desired.

Kansas Here

Postby Gary Saunders » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:55 pm

Hello:

I am new to the tear drop community. I became interested in these small campers a few years back when I saw my first one. I have always gone camping in one form or the other. I have a 34' Dolphin, which I use now, it is great for the family, however I need something I can load up my fishing and hunting gear and take off for a weekend, to remote spots.

Currently I am in the middle of a build, and i get ideas from this board, just have never posted on here until now.
Gary Saunders
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Kansas Here

Postby friz » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Welcome Gary, from a fellow Kansan! You are ahead of the game. I learked here for 5 years before i settled on a build.
The "Sin Bin"
friz
500 Club

Postby Roly Nelson » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Welcome aboard. I would like to see some pics of your new build, and so would many others. We love pics, so go ahead and share them. I think it would be a good idea to make your maiden trip out here to So Calif, the weather's fine, always. :-)
:) 8) :thumbsup: Roly, the li'l ol' 1/2 Nelson woody guy
See the little 1/2 Nelson Woody constructions pics at: http://gages-56.com/roly.html
Roly Nelson
L'il Ol' Woody Builder

Postby Gary Saunders » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:21 am

I have been lurking around on here for quite awhile, soaking up as much information as I can. As for my fellow Kansan, maybe will see you around! Just came from Northern Cali, was there on business trip and the weather was not so great....rain, rain, rain. But maybe one day I will make it out that way for some R&R!
Gary Saunders
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Newbies, Introduce yourselves